Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bids Pumping Bund / Bobl / Schatz


Select full screen and 1080HD or Original Size.

I was reviewing some trades from just before I stepped aside for the holidays and thought this was a great example to study in the Bund / Bobl / Schatz.  What was probably a level, was forming where a lot of traders were looking for a break up The bids looked solid but were actually trying to push orders into the offers. Once it starts falling (around the 4 minute mark) bids pumping all the way down trying to hold it up, or more likely lure traders into hitting into what they already have on the offer.  I fell for it, taking just 3 ticks when the bids pumped, but reviewing this will help me hold on next time in this scenario

3 comments:

  1. Hey Graham
    Thanks for the video very good one. How are you doing in terms of your 10tick profit per day target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake - I ran into some difficulty this month.. I'm attributing it to the slow summer trading. I took last week and this week off because of it (right after the session in this recording). September til rest of the year by all accounts, it should be happening. My grind target is 10 ticks 3 days a week on average allowing for one down day and a scratch day. So about 20 ticks a week in the end. I will keep you posted how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Graham
    Thanks for the update. And keep going and good luck really great to follow your journey here and on the thread at Big Mike Trading.

    ReplyDelete